I had all these amazing things that I thought I would write about today. True confessions of my youth. Things that irritate me. Why humidity should be outlawed. What I like to do in my spare time. The many thousands of ideas I have about various books I want to write. Why I love living in the country. What it's like being in a long term relationship. How my divorce affected everyone around me. Why I have a cramp in my butt. How I can't stand to wait, not even in Disney Land. Why starting over in a journal is such a big damn drag.
As I sat down to begin my very first post in my oh so very new journal I simply drew a blank.
"Oh Dooooh" is what my brain said to me -- I could actually hear it.
And then nothing -- all if these wonderful topics I could have pontificated upon -- and yes I did say pontificate. I could have gone on for hours and hours about a myriad of subjects, for hours.
However, that's not what's happening.
Not at all.
The words just aren't coming tonight. I sort of feel like those middle aged men with the erectile dysfunction issues -- but I don't think they make Viagra for the mind. Do they?
And as the journal is titled -- it's just words on page.
That's all.
2 days ago





1 comments:
Yes, there is Viagra for the mind. It's called....tequila.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...