Dear Diary -
My Monday started out poorly. The news of friends with Cancer. I hate Cancer diary. I really hate Cancer. Another friend who is going through a tough time, sensless killings, people being killed in the middle of the day as they take a walk in a suburban neighborhood by a drunk/drugged driver, more senseless killings, kids going hungry, mothers killing their children, kids killing other kids, violence, just more and more violence.
Sometimes it's just all too much.
It makes me worry about my child and my spouse. When I say prayers, I ask that we all just be kept safe. And I realize I have no control on what tomorrow brings and that's the scariest part of it all.
No control. My life could end tomorrow.
I hope not, I have lots of plans for myself.
I just wish good news would appear.
2 days ago





3 comments:
It's there. We just don't see it right now.
I know what you mean. I listen to the news and shake my head. Whether it is local or national or worldwide; it doesn't make sense any more. I try to stay positive and look for the simple pleasures.
Yes, yes and yes. Cancer sucks! Looking at all the tragedy in the world can make us crazy. I've been dealing with cancer for the past 7 months(my husband) and it's made me actively search out the positive. Otherwise, I would hate life, which is not the attitude I want to have. Carpe diem.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...