want to see it. please. kathy@kitschinart.com
I would like to see too and I'm sorry you had to go private. margiegf@comcast.net
Waiting......... Come back, Shane!
Glad you posted on why you haven't been around...I would like to continue reading.tjtinkel@gmail.com
your email touched my heart. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
I went, I read, I enjoyed....glad you are back.
I couldn't access your video blog on youtube. What is wrong with me?
I would love to read...was wondering if you stopped doing your videos. Hope all is ok!
I'd love to see. I usually catch up after a week or so but see I am late...so I have a month or two now! sorry you had to go private.
beam me your thoughts...
9 comments:
want to see it. please. kathy@kitschinart.com
I would like to see too and I'm sorry you had to go private. margiegf@comcast.net
Waiting......... Come back, Shane!
Glad you posted on why you haven't been around...I would like to continue reading.
tjtinkel@gmail.com
your email touched my heart. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
I went, I read, I enjoyed....glad you are back.
I couldn't access your video blog on youtube. What is wrong with me?
I would love to read...was wondering if you stopped doing your videos. Hope all is ok!
I'd love to see. I usually catch up after a week or so but see I am late...so I have a month or two now! sorry you had to go private.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...