9.24.2009

Okay so fifty isn't so far away.

There are worse things I guess. Death. Illness. Famine. Getting older isn't the end of the world.

Right?

My therapist graduated me yesterday. I am all done. "You don't need me anymore." He said. "You have the tools, you know what to do."

And with that and a bear hug he sent me on my way.

I was left with "Aww poop now what do I do coach?"

He's right, I really don't need him. Maybe I never really did need him. But right about now I feel like I did when I began to learn to ride a bike. Wobbly at best. What's going to happen the next time I have a fight with my partner? What's going to happen the next time my father drives me crazy?

All I know is that I am done with therapy and it's time to journey on in regards to this path of self discovery.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.