8.20.2010

Off to the races...

Yours truly is taking a vacation for the first time in a long time. A real vacation. Not a stay-cay-tion, not a throw your stuff into a bag and go away for a long weekend. This vacation includes:

Tickets - The cruise kind!
Some dress up clothes
Some casual clothes
Some bathing suits
Some rain gear
Lots of books
a PASSPORT
A camera
Did I say lots of books?

I am headed with the family on a cruise to Alaska.

Will check in when I return!

2 comments:

Captain Poolie said...

Have a grand time! Take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

We drove to Portland, Oregon from Northern Indiana a couple of years ago and took an Alaskan cruise through the Inner Passage...it was fabulous.....Hope your cruise is just as good as ours was...

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.