And to make it that much more
Sounds delightfully simple yes?
Okay so today we are headed into Portland to trade my son's piece of crap cell phone for an 8 GB Iphone. As we arrive into our fair city I really have to pee. I mean I had.to.pee
My son decides now's the time to go full bore with the banana and slug bug
Son: "Banana, Banana, Banana! Oh MOM A BANANA SLUG BUG!!!!"
Me: Oh Christ, Hey! Watch it I have to pee.
Son: MOM! MOM! BANANA! Look! Oh MY GOD MOM WE ARE COMING TO THE VOLKS WAGON DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! SLUG BUG! OHMYGODMOMSLUGBUG NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I am all the while imploding because my bladder is ready to burst and I just started yelling:
ME: AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESLUGBUGJESUSCHRISTHELPMELORDJESUSIHAVETOPEEAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESLUGBUGBANANASOUTMYASSHELPMEOHLORDIHAVEGOTTOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
All the while my son is literally rolling around in the backseat laughing his ass off while I try like heck to find a bathroom.
I found one.
And all was right with the world.





1 comments:
Oh boy. That sounded like fun....NOT! glad you found a bathroom....hope you get to pay back the fun fest the next time your son has to go...LOL
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...