7.18.2011

My Funny Therapist

Dear Diary -

I am seeing a new therapist because well, I need to. And this time I thought I'd see a male therapist so perhaps I could get over my issues with men.

So I met this guy not sure what I was going to find, thinking he'd be some old German guy. He's German all right but younger than me, nice to look at and funny.

F U N N Y.

I hope that's a good thing.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Are there tons of Germans where you are? ;) I would never assume a therapist was German, more like Italian. I enjoy and deal better with people with a sense of humor, so to me, it's a very good thing.

Terri said...

Laughter is supposed to be the best medicine....maybe his approach will be more beneficial......good luck.

YankeeChick said...

Sounds like a win-win. Good luck, sweet pea! ♥

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.