8.11.2011

When your heart is broken....

Dear Diary -

(You diary are like my higher power -- you know who this is going to)

I am sorry that your family is going through this. Please know I love you with all my heart and at the same time I am sure you can understand that I don't trust you.

I don't know what to believe. The accusations are horrifying and I am sickened by them.

I just don't know what to believe.

This came out of left field.

I am disappointed that you couldn't come to me when you knew months before to tell me, to keep me in the loop, that you didn't trust me enough to listen to what you should have told me

As a result my heart is broken and I feel terribly betrayed.

I wish you the best in your life but I don't think after this I can continue a relationship with you. I would never know if you were telling me the truth or lying to me.

And if you don't have basic trust in a relationship you've got nothing.

I hope someday this crater in my spirit is going to be filled. Until then I cry for those you have hurt along the way.

4 comments:

Terri said...

I'm sorry you are dealing with a terrible hurt. Hope you can heal from this in time.

Margaret said...

So sorry to read this. We've been betrayed this past year by several unscrupulous and secretive family members. It was devastating. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Much love dear.
Carrie

YankeeChick said...

Hugs and love!

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.