The old saying goes something like -- "Time heals all wounds..." I haven't ever been a real believer in that saying, but I will say that time and distance help take the sting out I guess.
Like everything life moves on and we deal in our own way on our own time.
And this situation will also move on, become less of a crisis and a drama, in fact, this time next year I will be looking back on this and saying "Holy shit that was some heavy duty shit that went down and I am glad it's past."
Yeah, that's what I'll be saying for sure.
I am just thankful it's not me who's going to prison.
2 days ago





3 comments:
I am very glad about that too!
Going to prison would be awful. I'm sorry that someone in your life is facing that.
It sounds very depressing and heartbreaking. Sorry you have to deal with it.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...