1.13.2010

Can It Be?

It's the 14th of January -- the first half of January is almost over. My God. The days are rolling into one another and I can barely keep up. All my good intentions have not only flown out the window, I am sure they have hopped the plane to the warm beaches of Hawaii that I should be on.



I had intended to in no particular order: clean out my closets, and the upstairs exercise room, organize my office, throw out all my old miss matched cups that are driving me crazy in the kitchen, finish washing, folding and putting away ALL of my laundry. Even the crap I have stashed in the back bathroom I never use. I wanted to keep up to date with my homework, blog regularly at the three blogs I keep, keep my email answered and up to date. Have my New Years Cards out on time, exercise, plan ahead for meals, plan ahead for family trips, continue writing for my book, and keep a food blog.



Did I do any of them?



Well yeah sort of. Kinda.



I am making a stab at the laundry, the cups are still sitting where they were before the break, this is the first blog of the year, my email is so behind it's not funny, I haven't planned any meals out except each day at 4:30 I think about what to make -- and if it's not right at my finger tips I am tempted to order in.

And my book - it's still sitting here. I haven't done any more on it. My exercise is sadly lacking and spotty. And my food diary. Bwhahahahahahahahahah.

The closests and the exercise rooms are still a big fat mess.

Okay I am going to try really really hard to update this "thing" - now it's a thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.