I should have realized when I got out of bed this morning and felt just as full as when I went to bed something was wrong. Two steps out of bed and my fate was sealed. Instantly sweaty, sick to my stomach and then of course the vomiting began. And nothing's worse than puking up yesterday's meal. Unless you are like me and felt your colon explode at the same time. Thank god the tub is right next to the toilet.I have lost five pounds in 24 hours. Need I say more?
Today was spent in bed for the most of it. Food poisoning wiped me out. The restaurant in which I received the tainted food was kind, they offered to refund my entire meal and send me gift certificates. I am really thinking hard about the gift certificates. Part of me wants to accept them and then when I go in write in big fat red letters -
"THIS GIFT CERTIFICATE WAS GIVEN TO CUSTOMER DUE TO FOOD POISONING PLEASE DO NOT FUCK UP THIS CUSTOMERS ORDER -- THANK YOU."
The other part of me doesn't ever want to eat any food from that establishment again.
However -- I did lose five pounds. :)
My sleep is one again disturbed and I am back to sleeping wacky hours. This happened the week I re-entered school. This happens every single time. It's crazy making. There is no reason in the world I can't do the following during the day:
Exercise
Chores
Errands
Home Work
Run my Company
Prepare Dinner
Spend time with child
Get to bed on time (before 10 pm)
I know what the problem is.
Facebook.
Farmville, Farmtown, and all those other ridiculous games that I know better than to suck myself into. I have really limited myself journal wise. I don't read five thousand journals each day and RESPOND to them all. I only read a handful and don't comment really on any of them.
Self discipline has never been my strong suit. It's why I smoked for so many years, it's why I am fat and not thin and fit.
I need to pull my head out of my collective ass and get back on a schedule.
No really - I mean it this time.





2 comments:
EEEP! Feel better soon!
I would have totally taken the gift certificates and then given them to someone I don't like.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...