Not a fucking thing because yours truly does not get a day off. There is still laundry to be done, meals to be prepared, homework to be helped with, errands to run, questions to be answered, husbands to be delt with, a child to be reared, you know the drill.
We mom's never get a damn break.
Right?
My husband is traveling for work at the end of the month and I for one am stoked. I know that may sound of mean -- but my GOD -- I am going to stay in my pajamas all.day.long. I am going to only brush my teeth and wash my face. I am not going to brush my hair. I shall have breakfast for dinner, and fuck that four food groups.
I think I may actually have Cheerios. And my son -- he's easy, he'll have whatever I have.
I get the entire bed to myself.
MYSELF I SAY!
2 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...