As a mother of a child my worst fear is that an illness, accident, or some sort of harm will come to my child. I think that's every mother's fear. We love our children so very much sometimes we forget to breathe.
When I first heard about the news of little Kyron my heart froze for an instant -- Skyline Elementary is not too terribly far from our little country school. We too have science fairs, spring carnivals, and all kinds of other school events with people and kids coming and going. I have always felt our school was perfectly safe.
Until now.
Kyron's been apart from his family 25 days now. Terry whoever took him has had 25 days to think about this. Could you spend 25 days apart from your daughter without losing your mind? Especially if you didn't know her wear abouts? Don't you think his mother Desiree and his father Kaine have the right to know where their son is?
I know if that were my child I'd be out of my mind not resting until my child was found.
So what are you doing? You haven't said a thing. Not nary a word. We now see that Kaine has filed for divorce and sought a restraining order against you, he's even removed your daughter from the family home and he's living elsewhere.
I want to know why?
Judges just don't grant restraining orders in Oregon unless there is truly a chance of harm to another.
I have so many questions for you -- questions I wish you'd answer:
Why didn't you walk Kyron to class and make contact with his teacher that day? Most parents do.
Why were you spending time on facebook with your friends, and updating about going to the gym.
Why didn't you change your photo on facebook when complete strangers who didn't know Kyron but were worried for him changed their photos to show him.
It took you six days.
Why did you tell the authorities that you were calling from one place but really you were calling from Sauvie Island?
Why did your husband file for divorce?
Why were you not a part of the statement your family released to the media and the public.
Why did the authorities ask you to take a polygraph test not once by twice?
Why did the authorities take your truck not once but twice?
Why did your older son leave the family home and go live with his father?
How can you sleep at night?
Why did your father tell People Magazine that there is a 50-50 chance you will be arrested?
From one mother to another -- if you know anything at all about the where abouts of Kyron, if you know how he is, or where he is, or anything, please do the right thing even if the right thing is really really scary and hard -- be honest and tell the truth.
Desiree and Kaine deserve to know where their son is.
2 days ago





5 comments:
I just read the People story this week. Oh no, another child harmed or killed by a parent or step-parent. It is just so ......I don't know the words strong enough to describe it. So sad, so unnecessary...so cruel and so unbelieveable that one person would harm a child because they are not happy with something in their own life.
To Whoever has Kyron,
A very good friend once told me that doing the right thing is sometimes the hardest thing you'll ever do, but it's the right thing and it will be worth it in the end. He also told me that nothing bad could happen if one just tells the truth as hard as it may be. I believe my friend, and I believe in you, the person who has Kyron.
I believe that you never expected this situation to spin out of control the way it has. You never expected it to become a criminal case that could land you in prison. You never intended to hurt Kyron either. And I don't believe you have. And that's the good news, At this point, if you haven't hurt him, please please please, just drop him off at a hospital or fire station. You can go about your merry way, whoever got you wrapped up in this sick situation of torturing Kyron's parents, and probably Kyron who wants to go home now, you can still do the right thing. Drop him off or turn him over to his parents or authorities and ask for mercy. I believe that you were snowballed into believing this was okay and noone would be hurt and noone would ever know it was you. The authorities are getting close, very close. You will have a much better chance of mercy here on Earth and after you die when you meet your maker if you do the right thing now. Please as hard as it is, please do the right thing now. Tell your story, I'm sure it was not your idea anyway.
You will get caught eventually so why not do the right thing and give up, you'll become a hero then, you'll become the person who didn't hurt Kyron, who turned Kyron in, who stood up bravely and told your story so all the world can get back to the business of living again.
It will take alot of guts, it will take 'true grit', but imagine how folks will percieve you then? Alot different than today I would imagine that you'd earn an entire planets' respect and empathy for you. We all know you were dragged into a bad situation and had no clue of the enormity of it. Please do it today, today. Please let Kyron go home now, Palease? Concerned for Kyron, the world loves you Kyron and we will never, never stop searching. We will find you, and maybe your keeper will do the right thing so God may forgive them and so will Kaine and Desiree, and so will the world. Let me take the first step here, I for one, will support you any way I can, if you do the right thing. Can I hear a second on that?
Kyron,
I met you on a summer day and you were going on a bike ride. I saw the excitement in your eyes and I know that you had no idea at that time at least, that anything was wrong. I think you thought you were on vacation with your step mom and dad's friend. You introduced yourself to me and I to you. We both said "it is very nice to meet you." Do you remember that Kyron? I know you do, because I remember it so clearly sweet little boy. I'm so sorry that I didn't help you at that time, I didn't know you were missing and neither did you. I found out way to late and you and the friend were long gone by then. Kyron, I have been threatened by family members of your abductor, Dede, I've been told that my story doesn't fit with the evidence they already have, however, they also said my story never faltered. Unfortunately, the authorities ask for proof that I cannot alone provide. They ask for folks to watch out for you and call the tipline if we see you, but they don't listen. I've been told not to contact your mother, which is so hard for me not too. If I was your mother, and someone had seen you, I'd want to know about it.
I've done all I can possibly do to help you Kyron, now its all up to you and your keeper. Somehow, someway, find a way to talk her into letting you go home Kyron. Vacation is over and you need to be in school now and with your mother. I'm posting this in hopes that someone, anyone will listen to what I'm saying here. The authorities are not listening and someone needs to listen because they are looking in the wrong place.
Godspeed to Kyron and to Desiree, if you see this post, I'm not a whacko, I'm just a concerned citizen who met Kyron after he went missing. I saw him. I talked with him. I just didn't know at the time. I'm so sorry I didn't know sooner.
To the owner of this blog, thank you for allowing my post. Somehow, someway, somebody has to listen to me. Yes I've been threatened by an old woman, or maybe even the abductor herself in disguise. She thinks that noone knows, I hate to tell her that there are folks who have seen them together. This jig is up DD. Very soon you'll have nowhere to hide. Give yourself up before it's too late. Be brave, take a stand to do the right thing.
I let them know that Kyron looked fine that he was not hurt in anyway. The world will back you, stop being a yellow-bellied coward and stand up and do the right thing this time DD.
They already know it's you.
and if that adorable little boy is or was being abused as folks are talking about, then do this the right way, get custody of him. If his mother has truly not been there for him, then take it to court. I can understand wanting to get him out of the situation immediately, I'd probably do the same thing, however, now is the time to speak up. The entire world is listening okay? You've got everyone's attention. If there was something going on, then speak up, take it to the judge and get this wonderful little boy away from the abuse. Maybe Kaine learned about the doctor appointment and didn't want to get caught? I'm just speculating here. All I know is that you must have a pretty good reason for what you are doing because you are standing up for what you believe in right? Then do it the legal way now. Everyone who is concerned for Kyron will back you if you are right and the reason is valid...that's all you gotta do is speak, tell the world and free yourself from looking over your shoulder. I would be happy to adopt Kyron if noone really wants to raise him. I'll take him in a heartbeat and keep him safe from all that want to harm him or ignore him.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...