"Kyron is still alive. We would like all of you, everyone, to continue to get his face out there, to continue looking for him in your day-to-day activities. We pray each day for Kyron. We are working with investigators daily to bring Kyron home. We are extremely confident in how the investigation is going to bring him home to us. We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."
-Desiree Young, July 1st, 2010
Desiree -
All I can say is that from your lips to God's ears -- I am keeping your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot fathom the hell you are going through. I think we all are hugging our children a little tighter and I know I thank God for my kid each and every day.
My hope is that your intuition is right and that Kyron is alive. This is one family in Oregon that will be lighting a candle and praying.
2 days ago





1 comments:
I hope she is right too. The more I hear about this story, the worse I feel. So many dear little ones have been killed by adults for no reason.....
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...