9.20.2010

Off We Go Into The Wild Blue Yonder...

Early Wednesday morning when my family is still tucked away in dreams ville, before the rooster crows, or the birds begin to sing I will be boarding a jet for Los Angeles.

It's no secret I am not a good flyer. Regardless of how many "Overcome your fear of flying" workshops I have attended. No matter how many pilots have explained to me that flying is much safer than driving a car. I am still scared to death when I fly.

This time however a work colleague is coming with which helps. Someone who an commiserate with me. Thankfully Los Angeles isn't a horribly long flight. And because I am terrified of flying I make sure I am comfortable when I fly and I don't apologize for flying first class.

My hope is the flight coming and going will be smooth, the business trip will be a success, and I will be home before my family can miss me. Well, fat chance about that, they are already acting like I am going on an expedition to Africa instead of Los Angeles.

Anyhow, I am hoping I don't get fat ankles, and I hope I have zero panic attacks.

I accept all thoughts, chants and prayers for the above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all be good.

YankeeChick said...

I will even light a candle for you! **smooch**

Anonymous said...

By this time, you are probably already there....hope the flight was good, your first class gave you a lovely breakfast and you arrived with slim ankles.

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.