I understand the need to vent feelings -- and writing about what bugs you is healthy. But really is it respectful and healthy to chronically bitch, whine, and moan about your family on a public blog.
We don't bitch about our employers on our public blog because we could easily be fired and lose our jobs.
Don't you think that being fired from your family, hurting them, and possibly losing them is just as important as losing your job?
I totally get what its like to be frustrated with your family. I get that sometimes we want to box them up and send them to outer Siberia, or better yet punch them in the face because they are knuckleheads. But leave your serious bitching and calling them out on stuff either to their face where they can defend themselves, or write about it privately.
There are always two sides to every story regardless of how much we don't want there to be.
2 days ago





3 comments:
I agree , some things should remain private.. there is little enough in the world these days considered private.
And to tell the truth, who among us has no family problems ? or problems ? So why would someone think that a person with their own problems, needs to read about theirs too ?
When I showed this to my husband, he agreed with you and said that' No one really cares about someone else's problems',.. and some people have no idea how trivial and boring their problems can be to others.
Ha ! We would end up having contests to see who is the most miserable !
You are so right. It is depressing to constantly read about problems or negativity. I know we all have an occasional bad day and maybe ranting a bit helps...but there are some people who seem to find nothing good in their lives and never see how they affect their readers. And then there are bloggers who never seem to get a break and yet, remain so upbeat and positive..
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...