1.04.2011

It's January Ya'll

I don't think there's going to be a specific purpose to this blog entry.

Really.

It's going to be random at best.

"In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey
Butane in my veins and I'm out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray paint the vegetables
Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose"

How's that for random?

Writing for pleasure used to come so easy for me. I think I was pretty good at it. I might be deluding myself. Then I began to write for a living and I lost any zeal or zest for writing at all.

Ridiculous.

But I find when I don't write and download all this "stuff" in my head I don't think clearly or well and I am exhausted most of the time. So here I am taking a better stab at writing. The problem being is when I am out and about I find all this stuff to write about. And really I don't give a shit anymore who reads and who doesn't. In fact, for that matter I am getting pretty good about not giving a shit what people think about me and frankly, it's liberating. I used to worry so much about what people said or thought about me. And now, not so much. I don't think this is making me into a female version of Mr. Spock. I am still very much capable of getting my feelings hurt -- it's not that I am unfeeling but I am placing my energy and the ability to react to being hurt to those things that are energy worthy if that makes sense.

The ground looks hard.

I wonder if I should make any sort of blogging rules for myself. Like - I can only update once a day. or only on Wednesdays.

No, that's stupid.

I am glad the holidays are over for the most part. Christmas trees and stuff will come down on the 6th - or that weekend. We celebrate the Epiphany at our house so we wait until then. Then again, I think I am just lazy.

1500 calories a day doesn't go far.

I miss fried foods and sugar.

My travel schedule this year is going to be full. Originally wrote "fool" - maybe I am fool for traveling.

The spouse said as he was leaving for work on Monday -- "I could have used another week off"

I silently shrieked as I stood at the sink washing dishes and smiled and waved them out the door.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of the year and all we get are advertisements, offers for magazine subscriptions and exercise and storage equipment. I enjoyed your blog though...! LOL

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.