Let's get one thing straight before I begin to commence on the pissing off of anyone who reads my blog: I like you are devestated about the shootings in Arizona.
d e v e s t a t e d
I have cried about this with real tears since the day it happened. It makes me angry, sad, and sick to my stomach all at once.
The shooter is clearly a nutcase that shouldn't have had the ability to purchase a firearm but he did. We can't do anything about that now. It happened.
However, I am going to say this and say it once - guns don't kill, people kill. Guns are a tool much like anything else. My thought is that a gun made it easier for this crazy psycho to do the collateral damage he set out to do. He would have done it with or without a gun.
To blame Sarah Palin (who I don't care for one bit) for his is utterly ridiculous. To focus on the ugliness that our country has become with all of it's back biting and infighting is right on the mark. We are a bunch of idiots who argue too much. But we can't place the blame on one party in regards to why we are all the way we are today.
Stupid.
2 days ago





2 comments:
Well said. This is not about political affiliation. This is about madness.
I agree. The entire governmental society has become selfish. They create good bills and then tack on all the issues that "interest groups" (who give them big benefits) lobby. Then they pretend that they didn't know what the bill even said. They don't vote the way the people who put them in office wanted. They continue to draw big salaries and even bigger lifetime benefits. I think all the people in government should give up at least 10% of their salaries and lose their lifetime benfits when they retire. Maybe, THEN they would understand why most of the low income and middle income people are suffering.
Just looking at the smirk on this guy's face when he went before the judge shows how sick he is. No political party caused it but they will continue to blame each other instead of trying to fix what is wrong with our society.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...