1.02.2011

Looking back and moving forward....

I don't even want to begin to rehash 2010. It was good, it was bad, and some parts of it were ugly.

To sum up a word for this year.

Laughter.

My plan is to laugh more.

I know I will travel more.

I know I need to blog more.

I know I need to bitch less.

I know I need to eat less.

I know I need to exercise more.

I know I need to do a lot more.

But no resolutions for me.

They are a complete waste of time.

2 comments:

YankeeChick said...

We want to do nothing that is a waste of time!! Unless we enjoy it, that is ;)

Anonymous said...

maybe our resolution could be NOT TO MAKE RESOLUTIONS! Good luck.

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.