I have been thinking and thinking and thinking still some more about when and where I lost my motivation to write in a journal, blog, or diary regularly. It's not like it would take that much more effort. Maybe I don't think I have anything relevant to say. Perhaps it's because I wake up in the middle of the night with thoughts running around in my head and instead of getting my ass up and writing them down I make myself crazy with sleeplessness and attempt to lull myself back to sleep.
Whatever the reason it's a dumb one and I need to just get back into the groove of writing.
The problem is I have so much to say and I don't know where to begin. Maybe if I break it up into little sound bites it wouldn't so bad?
Okay so here goes:
I am so over Winter. The gray makes me sad. I don't know why I live in an area where it rains all the time. Probably because I am married to a great guy who loves it here. Spring and Summer can't come soon enough for me.
Jennifer Lahl is scary, very scary. I truly believe she's out to take our reproductive rights away. She produced this documentary called Eggsploitation. Aside from the fact it's not factually accurate she's scared the crap out of young women who want to help other women who can't have children.
I am not sure if we are going to throw a summer party this year. This is going to sound like a whole lot of whining but everyone comes and has a great time. It's never reciprocated. I think there is something wrong with me.
Why do I take things so personally? This is an ongoing question.
And now when things get uncomfortable I stop writing.
Like right now.
2 days ago





4 comments:
I have to force myself to write sometimes. There are days when I just feel I cannot, but I sit down and it just happens. Some of my best stuff has come from resistance. Keep it up, sweetie.
I agree with Poolie. Sometimes I start with an idea or find a picture on Google and off I go.
And I hear you on being the host of all the events and never being invited to someone else's home.....I'm really over that myself.
I am so over Summer here .. It was in the 90s and I believe hit 100 a day or two. I am sick of looking out for my skin, summer clothes and watching out for the dog that the heat doesn't kill him. I like winter here much more than summer.. except for the rainy part. Which is why my husband could not live any longer in Portland Or.
There always seem to be people like Jennifer L who make things more difficult for the rest of the world... in the guise of being helpful or smarter than the rest of us :(
If you throw a party every year and none of the guests reciprocates. definitely skip it this year. See what the reaction is .. then you will know if you care to do it again or not.
I take things personally too. Especially when it IS personal ! If I do something for someone, it is personal. ya know ? :)
Keep blogging ... besitos.. C
I seriously think less and less people entertain anymore. I feel like I rarely go over people's houses because everyone's too scheduled up to whazoo to plan ahead and just have people over. Or maybe it's the expense or the effort? Not that I want to return there but it seems like back in previous decades when women didn't work outside the home more socializing parties went on.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...