I'm watching all 7 seasons of The West Wing. I am all covered up under a soft fuzzy blanket, in my pajamas, iPhone in hand, glass of water and I am just doing nothing.
Looking around my house from my vantage point I can see a kitchen that needs to be cleaned, laundry that needs to be folded, bird seed that needs to be vacuumed, a media room, TV room, Den, (whatever the hell you want to call it) that needs to be picked up, as well as a shitload of other things that need my attention -- and guess what I don't care and I am not moving my ass off this couch.
Sometimes it's okay to do nothing.
Looking around my house from my vantage point I can see a kitchen that needs to be cleaned, laundry that needs to be folded, bird seed that needs to be vacuumed, a media room, TV room, Den, (whatever the hell you want to call it) that needs to be picked up, as well as a shitload of other things that need my attention -- and guess what I don't care and I am not moving my ass off this couch.
Sometimes it's okay to do nothing.





2 comments:
Sing it loud and sing it proud!! Enjoy your day of doing just what you want to do....The chores will still be there later on anyway....
Oh honey, I will not admit to the number of times that I just do nothing. And yes, it is OKAY to do NOTHING :)
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...