I haven't ever done this before, and I got this great idea from Kat. Do your own, put your answers in comments below or on your own blog.
1. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chinese food. Hands down.
2. If you won $1 Million in the lottery tomorrow, how would you spend your money?
Pay off my house. Put money aside for my child's college education and travel.
3. If you could travel through time, when and where would you go?
I'd totally go back in time to have a one on one with Jesus Christ. I have a few questions I'd like to ask him.
4. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would it be?
Probably smell.
5. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
The ability to make anything with the snap of my finger, so if I needed something I'd think about what it was I needed and snap my finger and it would appear.
2 days ago





1 comments:
Re the previous blog....I agree with you. We all know how to lose weight...it's just that most of us don't want to put in the work and deny ourselves.
Re this blog. 1. favorite food...probably bread
2. Money.....Put most of it away in savings and take a long cruise to Europe. 3. travel back to visit my grandmother to find out what she was really like.... 4. Wow that's a hard one....hearing. 5. Superpower....ability to eat as much as I want and never gain weight...
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...