2.15.2010

I don't want to utter the "P" word.

It's on the tip of my tongue and I just don't want to say it. But I am. My anxiety and "panic" are back.

I am so pissed about this.

They are wrecking havoc with my life. And I hate it.

Between the feeling of overwhelming doom as if I am going to die,and the feeling like I can't breathe, and the world closing in on me -- it's just horrible.

I even went to the ER thinking I was having a heart attack only to be told no your cardiac enzymes are fine, you are a little low on potassium, but it sounds as though you have some serious anxiety going on.

So here I am. And that bitch is now on my back again.

She needs to go away for good. The last time she really gave me a hassle was back in 2000 when my son was born.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoga. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I HIZZATE anxiety. I have bouts of it that come and go. The last round was when I was 6 months pregnant last year. So far, I have avoided meds, but I am not above taking them if it becomes a constant issue. What works for me is to pray it away. God is the ultimate therapist in my book. Good luck, I know it's awful.

Notes From ABroad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.