Or are the kids of today really different than they were let's say 30 years ago when I was a teenager?
I have encountered more rude, snippy, and disrespectful kids over the past month than I ever have before.
All I know is if I had ever even remotely thought of speaking to another human being let alone another adult the way some of these kids I have encountered man I'd be picking myself up off the floor.
This makes me wonder what the hell is the matter with the parents of these kids who are behaving this way.
And this isn't just kids being kids. I get that. This is being hateful, rude, with a whole lot of "I am entitled" thrown in for good measure.
Is it television of today? Is it the Internet? Or has our society desinegrated to a point where the majority of the population has zero substance?
Man this is just such a bummer.
2 days ago





1 comments:
It is not just you.
I most often blame parents who are not there for whatever reason, whether physically or mentally aware, there is no regard shown for "manners" or what is "appropriate" .. I think young girls walking around dressed like tarts are just as offensive as the bad mannered , bad mouthed kids I have heard/seen/met.
Of course, my children were perfect and are now perfect adults and I know their children will be perfect, therefore I am able to say these things :)
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...