4.17.2011

I broke up with Facebook

My family gasped. My friends gasped. "How could you deactivate your facebook account?" I mean really, how could you? Well, I did. And I had specific reasons for doing so. All very personal. But all very relevant for me. And so I am good with it. It was something I needed to do. And to be really honest, while I do miss it. And I miss checking in several times a day to see what all you folks are up to, and to tell you what I am doing, I am much better off for doing it. So there you have it.

3 comments:

Poolie said...

I will miss you!

Terri said...

I understand. I took myself off FB for about a month a couple of times. Broke myself away from all the game apps. Didn't really miss it after a few days. I only go there now because I want to keep in touch with my family members. I try to post 1 status a day and make a few comments. That's all. More time to read and enjoy real life now too.

Carrie said...

I thought I missed you! Now I'm sure. Hope everything is alright dear. Glad you did what was best for you. Mwah!

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.