4.27.2011

Why Yes I Am Watching The Royal Wedding....

I have always been fascinated with the Royal Family. From the time I was a little girl and old enough to understand when people were making fun of me because I loved reading and learning about the Queen, and the Monarchy of England.

When Lady Diana married Prince Charles I watched it all from start to finish. Every snippet of information about the Royal Family I devoured. I knew exactly where I was when Princess Diana was killed, and I watched them bury her. I even watched when Charles married Camilla.

And now, Prince William marries his love Kate Middleton.

Pomp and Circumstance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! It's always fun to "meet" another blogger! I am fascinated by the royal wedding. So much history, so much tradition... And I love the whole transformation from commoner to princess that Kate will go through!

But... I don't know if I am fascinated enough to wake up at 3:00 am on Friday. :-)

Carrie said...

I'm looking forward to it too! Will think about you tonight as I'm enjoying it. Um, just realized that totally sounded dirty, but you know what I mean. Mwah!
Carrie

LindaSalem said...

I used to live in Michigan and we had one station from Canada. One day my mom sat me down in front of the VERY grainy picture to watch then Princess Elizabeth get married to Prince Philip. I was hooked. I have read everything I can lay my hands on about the Tudor dynasty but more about Elizabeth I and I really think Elizabeth II is wonderful. I had other things to do today so u didn't see it all bit you can bet I'll be checking out YouTube today.

Post a Comment

beam me your thoughts...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Karina Designs Purple Love kit.