I have been a "good girl" and been really working hard on that whole healthy living-life-style-drink-lots-of-water-take-your-vitamins crap. I am pretty much wheat free and dairy free. Working on the whole beef and pork free thing, but it's slow in coming. I like meat. So after one of my work out's I stepped up into my vehicle and felt a pop, a tear and a burn. And would you believe I tore my Achilles tendon? I mean Jesus who does that.
Just call me "Hobbles" Yep, or Hop A long Cassidy for short.
Pisses me off if you ask me.
What I have noticed through the years is when I write I don't eat. When I don't write I isolate and eat. Kind of like hide-n-seek. I think right now however, I can attribute my current weight loss to a lovely virus called Gastritis. I thought for sure Friday I was having a Gallbladder attack, but no after seeing the saw bones it was diagnosed as Gastritis. Thank God for modern medicine and tummy drugs.
Man, I just don't have that much to say that's funny, or witty.
I think of crap when I am either falling asleep, or just waking up.
2 days ago





2 comments:
Gastritis sux big time.
I ruptured my Achilles' tendon squatting down to set toddler daughter into dinghy to row home to our offshore houseboat. See-nothing out of MY ordinary and yet KaBoing, that dang tendon just decided she was tired. It hurt like blazes, required a removable casty-splinty thing for six or eight weeks of hassle and still over twenty years later I can feel twinges and the pain comes flooding back down memory lane occasionally.
I am sorry you are feeling poorly. Sending hugs and a bag of ice for swelling.
glad you felt well enough to blog again. I keep up with you on Facebook but it is still nice to see your blog refreshed with new thoughts. Sorry about the health issues...tht sucks.
Post a Comment
beam me your thoughts...