See this darling little award? Yours truly won it from This Lady! I am truly touched that she chose my blog for this for this award.
Here are the rules!
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to me. (tad da!)
2. Answer questions about myself.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers for this award, and link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
1. Favorite number: 4! It's how many children I originally was wanting to have. Two boys and Two girls. One born in each season of the year. I had all of their names selected as well. I ended up with one amazing son born on the first day of winter so many many years ago.
2. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: I need to give up soda, but if I want to drink something oh gosh I can't believe I am admitting this. Okay - I love ice cold grape crush. I know you are all just cringing.
3. Favorite animal: Probably a Beluga Whale or a Sloth.
4. Facebook or Twitter: I do both and I really don’t like both, how contrary is that?5. My passion: My job helping parents have children who otherwise can’t.
6. Favorite day of the week: Probably Friday and Saturday.
7. Favorite flower: Lilac, roses, and hydrangeas.
Next, I am to choose online journalists that I admire and enjoy reading.
I nominate the following...in no particular order.
1. I have been reading Anna for a very long time. She lost her son Jack last year, he was my son’s age. I am so proud of her, and hurt with her.
2. Kathy I have been reading since my son was born – gosh that’s almost 12 years ago. What I love about Kathy is she’s a warrior, she’s kind, she’s genuine, and I love her very much. It’s amazing how we become attached to those who aren’t 3D in our lives. I hope one day I do meet her in person, share a meal, and laugh. I know she can laugh.
3. Now Poolie who I know originated this award is someone I simply cannot leave out. I have learned so much from this amazing lady. I have learned about love, tolerance, spirituality, fairness, the list goes on and on. She’s another 2D person that I can’t wait to meet 3D.
4. Is There Any Mommy Out There was a journal I began to read so many years ago. This woman is after my own heart. She raises her kids with love, and firmness. She’s so balanced.
5. I also read Kelle who has this delicious little girl named Nella who was born with Downs Syndrome. Reading her journey has been such an eye opening experience for me.
And that my friends is pretty much all the journals I think are worthy of this award : )
Thank you for nominating me, I am humbled.